- Vancouver-based business providing technology support services.
- The company had 2 employees and generated 130k in revenue per year
- Kathy, a busy business owner, had little time to work on expanding her business. She often worked on weekends.
- She lacked the resources to provide services to more clients.
- She needed help to increase capacity, reassess her business model and develop a sustainable strategy for her business.
Enrolment in the Prestige Leadership Mastery program that enabled her to:
- Develop her business foundation using the key pillars of business Parthenon.
- Develop her business model and SMART goals over 1 to 5 years
- Develop a solid business strategy and a realistic plan.
- Reengineer the business processes needed for employee hiring, management and retention, client delivery, vendor management and operational management.
- Implement the strategic plan, hire top talent, delegate effectively, improve productivity and create capacity.
- Learn the fundamentals to hire, manage and retain the right people.
- Develop the brand messaging for her business to attract the right clients.
The Prestige Leadership Mastery program was a focused approach to develop the right strategy, plan and capacity for the business. Over a period of 24 months, Kathy has experienced important improvements in various areas of her business, including productivity, efficiency and brand awareness:
- Effective operational processes resulted in smooth delivery of services, higher client retention and increase in referrals.
- Kathy improved her business capacity, created jobs for 10 more people and reduced her time as a “technician” on the business.
- Through her focused brand messages and marketing approach, she succeeded in increasing her client base and closing deals faster.
- An effective business strategy and plan have resulted in a sustainable approach to the business
- The company's income increased to $ 1,200,000