- A painting company offering commercial services in BC.
- The company had 3 employees and generated sales of $ 250 000 per year.
Michel, the owner of the business, was a young entrepreneur who has been in business for 3 years. He had limited leadership experience and knowledge. His main priority was to streamline his business processes, eliminate redundancies, recruit staff to increase his capacity and grow his business.
Enrolment in the Prestige Peak Performance Program that enabled him to:
- Conduct an effective market, customer and competition analysis to gain a competitive advantage.
- Development of a solid strategy, an effective operational and marketing plan for expansion.
- Development of brand messaging and a focused marketing plan.
- Development of the website and social media content to increase brand awareness and sales.
- Development of operational processes, duties by position and a people on-boarding plan.
- Realign his business model to accommodate the market needs of the various sectors his business was serving.
- Diligently execute the plan using Prestige’s performance acceleration method.
- In 18 months, Michel increased his sales to $ 1,450,000 and quadrupled his profitability.
- The business increased its workforce to 14 employees increasing their capacity to take on larger commercial mandate.
- The business received grants that reduced their operational expenses and enabled them to hire the right people for expansion.
- The business continues to expand their capacity and growth