How do you create performance?
A study done at Stanford University found that 9 out of 10 conversations miss the mark. In your professional life, this often results in confusions, misinterpretations, poor quality of deliverables, low staff engagement and retention, low client retention, higher costs and eventually poor business performance.
The Leadership Dynamics Program will enable you to Improve your communication effectiveness through the neuroscience of We. You will learn the concepts of Conversational Intelligence® to improve your key leadership skills to strengthen your relationships with your team members, partners and clients.
The Enhanced Leadership Dynamics program is completed over a period of 12 months and is designed for businesses aiming to improve their leadership skills, achieve competitive advantage, better navigate difficult situations and drive greater quality deliverables.
Leaders will learn to build trust and get extraordinary results through the application of ‘The Neuroscience of We’ to business challenges. During bi-weekly training sessions as well as homework assignments, participants will improve their capabilities in key leadership areas by following the program modules identified in the “course components” and achieving the defined instructional objectives.
DEFINED INSTRUCTIONAL OBJECTIVES
- Improve leadership communication effectiveness through the neuroscience of We.
- Improve the leader’s influential skills
- Understanding and adopting the fundamentals for team empowerment
- Improve the leader’s ability to lead an empowered team to achieve better results
- Strengthen relationships with team members, clients and partners
- Developing an effective success plan for your business
- Ability to coach team members to lead
- Improvement of business practices through zero based thinking
- Communication in business as an art form
- Optimizing efficiency through the power of leverage
This program will empower you to achieve the following measurable Learning Outcomes:
- Ability to elevate trust and achieve more effective results.
- Success by Intent and elimination of random Wins.
- Adopting a “We-centric” culture to achieve greater results.
- Reduction of unexpected risks.
- Business opportunities created by effective communication, relationship and partner management.
- Implementable Execution Plan tailored to the business environment.
The Leadership Dynamics - Enhanced program consists of the following modules:
- Understanding the Neurochemistry of Aspirations and how different conversations activate chemicals and networks that either open or close the space for aspirations to grow.
- Creating Space for Aspirations for you, your team and partners
- As a leader, understand the capacity to connect intention and impact with others.
- Avoiding the top 5 mistakes leaders can make
- Learning the essentials for priming for trust, in any business situation
- Use Conversational Intelligence with teams, departments and groups to strengthen their team’s level of productivity, ability to tackle difficult challenges together and to add higher levels of value to the organization.
- Learning how the brain navigates and maps conversations to achieve effective communication
- Transform future conversations to strengthen your relationships with your team members, partners and clients.
- Build foresight and learn to shape your conversational space for mutual success.
- Learning the catalyst to empower better business results for you and your team
- Building or elevating trust so people can ensure all issues are discussed in a transparent way and people feel they are part of the solution not the problem.
- Apply WE-centric activities in cross functional situations to elevate synergy, team momentum and co-creation.
- Effectively navigating conflicts in cross-functional and cross-business conversations.
- Learning how to upregulate and downregulate to improve team productivity and elevate your influential skills
- Learn the tools to elevate team collaboration and motivation during high levels of uncertainty and risk and when the stakes are high.