As President & CEO of Prestige Academy. Mrs. Shukr is driving success for her client base nationally and globally. Mrs. Shukr is a Certified Leadership Trainer with over 30 years of experience in enabling top executives and entrepreneurs successfully transform their businesses and achieve commercial leadership in national and global markets. She achieved those results through educating and coaching executives and their teams on adopting innovation, technology and best practices to improve their business performance.
Throughout her career, Mrs. Shukr has been leading world class global inititives applying innovative ideas and entrepreneurship to maximise return of investment and create business growth. She mastered challenges by fostering strong client relationships, effectively communicating, negotiating and engaging, efficiently managing vendors and high-risk environments and driving urgency in innovation.
Over and above accountabilities for global mandates exceeding $700 million, Mrs. Shukr earned a reputation for driving effective structure and process, being a change agent, building high performance teams and achieving customer winning results. Mrs. Shukr brings in-depth knowledge and Leadership Development training experience in the following disciplines:
- Business planning, Strategic planning and execution
- Process improvement
- Operational management and effectiveness
- Project and Program Management
- Client Acquisition, brand development
- Team empowerment, management and delegation
- Vendor management, product and service development
- Marketing and sales
- Succession planning and exit strategies
- Performance Improvement
Mrs. Shukr also provides training in Positive Intelligence® and Conversational Intelligence® (C-IQ®). Both modalities are compelling and revolutionary communication practices based on positive psychology and neuroscience. They empower leaders to adopt leading edge methods to reach self fulfillment and significant goals.
Some of her achievements include:
- Global winner of the Best Technology of the year award for Return on Investment
- Finalist Canadian Information Productivity Awards
- Speaker at “Expert Panel” technology discussions with 80 CIOs
- Educational Speaker to Global Fortune 500 as well as Canadian Provincial & government organizations
Mrs. Shukr is passionate about giving back to the business community. Her contribution to the industry includes:
- Advisory Board Member At The Society Of Economic Development Of British Colombia
- Advisory board member on the committee of Women Leadership Circle (WLC)
- Judge at the Surrey Board of Trade Business Excellence Awards and International Trade Affairs
- Vancouver Board of Trade Ambassadors (past President)
Mrs. Shukr is a certified business and executive coach. She has received prestigious and professional coaching training by industry authorities including David B. Petersen [Google LLC Leadership Coach], David Goldsmith [Co-Founder, ICF], Brian Tracy [Author, Motivational speaker], Judith E. Glaser [Founder of Conversational Intelligence®] and, Shirzad Chamine [Founder of Positive Intelligence®].
Some of her accreditations include:
- CTDP designation - Certified Training and Development Professional™
- Approved Professional Educator – Chamber Learning Network – BC Chamber of commerce
- Positive Intelligence® Practitioner and Trainer
- C-IQ® Certification - One of top 200 worldwide certified in conversational intelligence®, helping leaders achieve significant results in their business and communities
- Top rated (100% satisfaction rating) BC Chamber Learning Network Training Provider
- Certified Business & Executive Coach
- Facilitator/Speaker – Board o trades and business associations in English and French
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
As an advocate of continuous learning, Mrs. Shukr dedicates more than 250 hrs. annually for professional development. In part this commitment is evidenced by a variety of certifications she achieved over the years.
Equally to her passion in upgrading knowledge in line with a constantly changing market space, Mrs. Shukr is deeply involved in the constant improvement of training curriculums to ensure they are relevant to today’s expectations and demands on leaders and their businesses.
Mrs. Shukr has a B.A in MIS and Masters in Project Management and is fluent in 3 languages. She loves travelling, discovering new cultures, learning new languages and outdoor activities. She enjoys living in beautiful British Columbia with her family.