What processes do you use to increase your adaptability?
This advanced operational effectiveness program is completed over a period of 10 months and is designed for professionals and business owners aiming to learn the fundamentals to achieve operational excellence in the management and monitoring of their operational plans. The program will improve their operational effectiveness and abilities to execute on their goals or corporate mandates.
During bi-weekly training sessions as well as homework assignments, participants will improve their capabilities in
- Strategic planning
- Goal setting using the GOSPA ladder
- Understanding obstacles & risks
- Communication in business as an art form
- Delegating effectively – 11 keys
- Managing others –results based differentiation
- Developing operational strategies
- Effective operational planning
- Operational management & monitoring
- Project management fundamentals
The main objectives of this program include:
- Learn the fundamentals to improve your ability to execute on your strategies and goals
- Improve ability to apply the power of leveraging in your business
- Improve your abilities to deliver higher quality with fewer resources
- Optimize effectiveness of people, processes and technology
- Improve operational management practices
- Apply the cumulative improvements concept to business situations
This program will empower you to achieve the following measurable Learning Outcomes:
- Implementable Execution Plan
- Improvements in workload distribution and resulting operational efficiency
- Engaged workforce and team culture
- Increased return on investment in people, business tools and technology
- Measured improvements in productivity, process efficiency and marketing effectiveness using key performance indicators
The program builds on the learnings from “Operations Fundamentals” to focus on excellence on operational management, monitoring and execution.
The program consists of the following components:
- Operational planning
- Operational management and execution
- Operational monitoring
Each component includes Effective Communication as an integral part and participants will learn how to apply techniques in respective business situations.